The Self Visa Credit Card, a completely new debit card that pairs with a self-owned, secure, prepaid credit card – which can be used virtually anywhere in the world! This is an exciting prospect for a growing number of travellers who take advantage of the many perks and benefits of this new credit card. Now instead of having to rely on expensive airline tickets or car hire, you can enjoy all the comforts and benefits of a self-owned credit card, without the extra expense or hassle of travel.
You will also enjoy an added security feature, as you are protected by laws that prevent fraud and any misuse of your details. No annual fee and no deposit required! No wonder this new credit card has been welcomed with open arms by travellers who have realised its great benefits. These are some of the key features of the self visa credit card:
* Protection from theft and fraud. You can cancel your account anytime you wish and this right cannot be denied. With a secured cards, you will enjoy protection from theft as well as a no deposit option. You can use your secured credit card just like an unsecured card, but with added protection and features. There are no blackout dates and no annual fees to worry about.
* Instant Approval. As soon as you apply for your self visa credit card, you will get instant approval. If you are approved, you can start enjoying the many privileges and features of your credit account such as zero-rate payment protection and balance transfer bonus. This means you can pay the full amount of your monthly balance minus interest.
* Ease of payment. A debit card is easier to manage than most credit cards because you do not have to make a minimum payment. With a prepaid Visa card, you only need to make your minimum monthly payment. You will be charged a one time fee, which is very affordable and easy to understand.
* On-time payments. A secured credit card is great for making on-time payments. If you make your monthly payments on time, you can enjoy the benefits and features of your credit account. Your late payments will not be charged.
* Lower your financial worries. One of the biggest disadvantages with a non-bank prepaid Visa card is that you have to pay an exorbitant annual fee. An unsecured credit limit allows you to enjoy low annual fees and charges. You can also make regular deposits into your account without being required to pay any annual fees. In addition, your monthly payment will be lower than it would be with a bank overdraft or cash advance. This way, you are able to manage your expenses and reduce your debt.
These are just some of the reasons why getting yourself a Visa card is ideal. It offers you a way to get access to cash quickly and easily anytime you need it. You can use it for making regular deposits into your account. It gives you the convenience of withdrawing cash whenever you need to. And lastly, it helps you manage your expenses better and reduce your debts. You can use your self credit card to make regular deposits into your account to make regular payments to your creditor.
However, there are some disadvantages in getting yourself a Visa card. One disadvantage is that you often have to pay an exorbitant annual fee. An unsecured card allows you to enjoy low annual fees but you do have to pay a higher charge on your purchases if you make any. Some creditors also charge a one-time late fee if you try to make a late payment of your visa credit cards.
Another disadvantage is that you are limited to using your self credit cards for purchases above a certain amount. With secured and prepaid Visa credit cards, you can freely make purchases as much as you want. There is also no grace period provided for paying your bill late. Many people use their self visa credit cards when they travel out of the country and anticipate that they will not be able to pay their bills in time.
As mentioned earlier, this type of visa card is only obtainable if you have a job offer. It is therefore not advisable for those who are unemployed or have just started a job to apply for this card. You must be able to prove that you have a stable job or you will not be qualified for the card. The reason being that, unlike secured and prepaid credit cards, you will have to pay a higher interest rate if ever you fail to pay your bills on time.
The Self Visa® Credit Card – A Secured Card for building credit – self visa credit card | self visa credit card
Activate Your Self Visa® Credit Card – self visa credit card | self visa credit card
A Review Of The Self Visa Credit Card Clever Girl Finance – self visa credit card | self visa credit card
Self’s New Secured Card: No Credit Check or Upfront Deposit – self visa credit card | self visa credit card
Review: Self Secured Visa Credit Card — Best for Building Credit? – self visa credit card | self visa credit card
Self Visa® Credit Card: A New Secured Card for Building Credit – self visa credit card | self visa credit card
Verified by Visa IDBI, which is a biometric verification system, was introduced in India. This biometric verification system verifies the presence of a person or a company over a particular currency against a stored database of records. This database is updated regularly and can be accessed with the help of the biometric reader. It ...
Aliexpress is a leading ecommerce platform. It has a feature called Visa Verified by Aliexpress. This is a security measure used by the system to ensure that the buyers' private information is protected. The procedure of doing this is straightforward. There are certain questions and answers that you will have to answer so that ...